Fort Shafter, HI Housing and Relocation Information
Basic Allowance For Housing (BAH) gives active service members two options for housing; living on post or finding a home off-post within the community.
- Once you have orders to move, contact the Housing Services Office (808) 438-6198/0149/3820. They can answer all of your housing questions and provide services such as referrals, resolving tenant-landlord disputes, and guidance for entering lease agreements.
On Post Housing
- Single Soldiers with a pay grade of E5 or below should contact Unaccompanied Personnel Housing (808) 655-7390/7699. Single Service Members may also find housing with Island Palm Communities. See information below.
- On-post housing for Fort Shafter is privatized and provided by Winn Companies - Island Palm Communities (888) 458-8933, which offers 2-5 bedroom homes based on pay grade and family size. Single Service Members are offered 2 bedroom duplexes, apartments and single family units. Home amenities may include: washer/dryer, fenced backyard and carport. The community features skate and dog park, playground, swimming pool and more.
Off Post Housing
Looking to live off-post? Search our database for rentals and homes for sale.
Buy A House
- Click here to contact a local Real Estate Agent
- Click here to view Homes for Sale
- Click here for a list of Preferred Lenders
Not sure where you are going? Click here for other installations